Wednesday, September 23, 2009

OMG! My book is available on amazon.com

I never know what to say when people ask me about Forever Yours. Do I get all gushy and go for the killer sale, or do I say, "Yeah, I like the story," and underplay it. Generally I get all tongue tied and people look at me as if I have 12 heads.

What do you say when you are selling your baby? Your own that you have loved, nurtured, spent countless sleepless nights hanging on their every word. I love these characters. They are family, and now they are available on amazon.com.

Of course, I am ecstatic and delighted. But what do you say?

5 comments:

Idiot Cook said...

Congrats! Very exciting. See you at your reading on Saturday!

Anonymous said...

So proud...and there are others as wonderful waiting to be read. Congratulations!!!! WOW

Laura said...

yayayayayay!

Tammy H. said...

Congratulations! That's totally awesome! You deserve to be proud and gush!

my backyard said...

Congratulations! Wow, you are racking up BIG accomplishments