Friday, September 28, 2007

Life's Schedule

Lately, the schedule is like a whirling dervish, or a fast moving ball. If I don't look at the calendar each day, than chances are I won't be where I need to be. Crazy. I'm craving a day just to clean. A day to finally get the folded laundry off the dining room table and away. A day to test the theory of whether dust is there to protect furniture, or not. A day to see if my mudroom floor is really that horrid shade of gray. A day to see if the vacuum still works. Five days to finish staining, etc... the trim.

But it's all good. Since this rolling ball is all about the kids, their school, their parish fair, their scouting. And in a blink, a flash, a fast paced moment, they will have their own dust and laundry to lament over.

Rolling, rolling, rolling... keep the schedule a rolling.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love knowing mine have acquired their own dust! I love to know of their wonderful, busy lives. The wonderful adults they are, able to give so much of who they are.

Love, M

Anonymous said...

Hang in there, PTC

Anonymous said...

Hey who said SHE could write!
Get off the BLOG!

;-)

Love,
Jewel of the family(Husband)

Anonymous said...

Surprise, Surprise. Surprise!

I thought the Jewel was a woman!