Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Landscaper Litters

Now landscaper and litter aren't two words that I normally see together. And I generally think that a landscaper would do their darnedest not to litter. After all couldn't there be an anology drawn like painter - canvas, landscaper - lawn?

Today on my walk I started seeing little ziplock baggies with a folded piece of yellow paper and 5 little rocks lying along my route. The first one registered as, "That's strange." The second and third with, "Am I really seeing this?" Two houses down, I picked one up baggies four and five and opened one. The paper is an advertisement for a landscaper.

Full Service Landscape Design
Spring Clean-up - Bark Mulch
Lawn Mowing

*All work guaranteed

I think he forgot to mention littering done for free. Personally, I wouldn't hire anyone that got my attention by littering.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is SOOOO obnoxious!