Thursday, May 29, 2008

Up and At'Em

If I could be outside right now getting my plants in the garden, I would. The to do list is still spilling out the door. As my little friend in the photo is suggesting, "It's so big!" There are just too many great events falling back to back, morning to night. My life's memory making moments are stacked like cord wood for the next two weeks. I wonder if I'll remember them as individual times when I'm older and grayer. Or are they so close together, all I'll ever recall is sleepless nights and a vague to do list that seemed daunting.

It's true... Instead of sleeping, I'm making lists, and formulating a plan of attack for when the sun officially welcomes the day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its all good, it is all good!Happy A Big Sis and the Big Bad Bro In Law!Love,Bro