Wednesday, August 20, 2008

About Me in Multiples of Five

Charity at All Things Hold Together tagged me to let you in on a few facts about me.

What was I doing ten years ago?
  • Easy: taking care of a new baby. Where has the time gone?

Five snacks I enjoy:
What food don't I enjoy? But here are five:
  • European yogurt with Bosky Dell Farm granola and maple syrup on it
  • A sushi lunch shared with my oldest
  • Eating ice cream right out of the container with the little ones
  • Sitting around the campfire toasting marshmallows
  • Later around the same campfire sharing a flask with the man

Five things on my to do list today:
  • Think of something for dinner
  • Camp run
  • Go for a walk
  • Go to a band concert
  • Go to the bank, and post office (Maybe I can combine 4 and 5... timing)
  • Clean the house... right
  • Finish drying out the waterslide (oooppssss that's way more than five)

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
  • Help my family financially
  • Take my entire family and our Youth Ministry Group to World Youth Day 2011 in Madrid
  • Buy yarn with reckless abandon
  • Hire a gardener to help me with my weed patches
  • Build a solar shed and a real sugar shack

Five jobs I have had:
  • Mom
  • Veterinarian Assistant
  • Lab assistant teaching General Chemistry
  • Research Associate designing chemo therapeutic agents
  • Writer
  • oh and one more... Quality Assurance Engineer

Five bad habits: (only five?)
  • Can't seem to say no to anyone asking a favor -- Thus will over schedule to the breaking point
  • Email junkie
  • Junk food junkie -- especially when I'm over scheduled
  • Yelling too much when I get angry, and have been overeating... sense a spiral here...
  • Not the greatest communicator even when I'm yelling

Five places I have lived:
  • Brockton, MA
  • Champaign, IL
  • Ithaca, NY
  • Haddonfield, NJ
  • then back to MA again

Five people I would like to get to know better:
No Worries -- no obligation

Five random facts about me:
  • I love photography. I love taking pictures and I love looking at the photographs of other photographers like Kris and Bazphotogirl: two phenomenal photographers.
  • I love to knit, especially socks and someday I'll even knit a sweater.
  • I would kiss my girls all day long if given half a chance. They are my world.
  • I am a maple sugarmaker. And someday would like to work in a real sugar shack like Morse Farm.
  • I will soon be the proud owner of my very own leg lamp. The Christmas Story House Museum is having a phenomenal sale.
  • I love playing the banjo... at least attempting to make music with a banjo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering when you would get your own leg lamp!!!Also, thanks for the early morning ego boost, your images are awesome too.