Monday, August 11, 2008

My New Collection

Last night while knitting with a dear friend at the doggy emergency hospital we discussed leg lamps and it was decided that I would collect pictures of such from around the world. So here is the unveiling of my starting pool.

Goffstown, NH

In the Christmas Story House in Cleveland, OH.


Across the street from the Christmas Story House, at the gift shop. Cleveland, OH.


Cape Cod, MA

And to my dear friend who was poked and prodded late into the night, get well soon girl.

4 comments:

Kris said...

There's an antique store in downtown Norwood that had one of these lamps in the window... I wonder if it's still there?

P.H. said...

To a Norwood we will go...

kris said...

Want to buzz the store adn see if it's still there? it should be, it wasn't for sale.

P.H. said...

Yes, I'd love to road trip it.