Monday, December 21, 2009

Free Shipping! Sale! In time!

I am amazed at the offers and ads that are coming in these few days until Christmas. Last Chance Free Two-Day Upgrade. Free Two-Day Shipping. Shipping anything from garlic press to range top for $9.99. Still buying time till Christmas! We'll ship for Christmas Eve delivery. We'll wrap and put a bow on it. We'll kiss the FEDEX man for you, dress like Santa and be there for the opening of presents.

Buy! Buy! Buy!
We'll ship, ship, ship.
Last Chance!

I think I'll put together the Christmas pudding.

3 comments:

Tammy H. said...

Funny, I have been thinking the same thing. At some point, the insanity of buying has to stop and the season be celebrated for what it really is.

Anonymous said...

Hey I have free shipping for you! Here you go I am passing on the LOVE.

Did you get it?

I also have it in the delux box package that I will be bring myself on Thursday.

Peace,
Bro

P.H. said...

Hours Left! Free Christmas delivery!