Thursday, September 01, 2011

Did you figure out yesterday's puzzler?

Yes, no , maybe... The answer is BE POSITIVE. One of life's many keys to happiness is to "be positive."

At the end of World Youth Day, I was voted, by my peers, the Most Positive Person on Pilgrimage. That no matter how many times I got locked out from an area, or rained on, or stepped on, or whatever on, I saw the grace of God. How can you not, really?

For I knew at each an every moment I was exactly where I was suppose to be. First Mass: celebrating with Joanne and some rather lovely Brazilians. Stations if the Cross: watching on my hotel tv where I witnessed that we are all invited to sit with Christ (at the last supper - the Mass). I never would have had that vantage point in the crowd. How lucky we were to get locked out, again... The vigil: lucky enough to truly experience the hardships and the crowd.

I would go again without a second thought.

2 comments:

jeff noel said...

Congratulation on the blessing of having your faith recognized. Everyday preach the Gospel, if necessary use words. Well done good and faithful servant.

Patty Hebert said...

Only by the Grace of God. :-)