Saturday, May 05, 2007

Daisy's Doings


It's wonderful to go on holiday. And it's even better to come back home. Paris was fun. Les biscuits sont tres bien. Mais, I've missed my yard. I've missed visiting ptcakes, and I've missed taking over her blogging, when her day job scarfs up all her time. Motherhood has it's all encompassing moments. I never knew...

That woman has been running in circles like a three legged dog. Worse, I've seen her driving around in a hard boiled egg. The tires aren't big enough to mark as my own. I barked, "Don't you know how to relax?" All she did was toot and wave. A toot and a wave, that's it. No sit downs for belly rubbing, no thank you pats for learning how to type and filling in while she doing donuts on the front lawn. Or contemplating exactly how much trouble one woman could get into with a plastic bag full of doggy dooo dooo. Not mine, mind you... I'm too much of a southern belle for that fool's play.

And I've heard she's helping out with the local chess club. Volunteering, I hear... That woman, if it's math or chess, she'd just about sell her soul to get in on the action. I'm exhausted just thinking about it. I need a compress.

I better rest... ptcakes isn't... She's goin' be needin' me.

1 comment:

P.H. said...

Daisy,

Oh, une grande merci pour filling in. Et j'espère votre vacation a paris etait beyond des mots.

Et merci de ta compréhension,
ptcakes