Thursday, May 24, 2007

It's done!

My book, Forever Yours is done! A miracle, an eventuality, a something -- and it's done, finally -- for the 11th time. I printed out the query letter, the first 13 (for luck) pages, and will address the SASE and the outside envelope today. The first submission of many many over the next few days.

My desk space in front of my keyboard is clear. A first -- for a year that space has held Forever Yours in one revision or another. And I'm hoping that it comes back, covered with editing notes from a publisher. Miracles do happen.

4 comments:

Steve said...

Congratulations Patty. Will you autograph a first edition for me?

Anonymous said...

You go girl!!! Don't stop til someone says yes.

Idiot Cook said...

Yea, PtCakes!!! Congrats! :)

Anonymous said...

YEE-HAW and congratulations!

MBY