Tuesday, May 15, 2007

How can there be a list?

How can there be a list of things all needing to be taken care of at 5:30 in the morning? And all I want to do is ride my motorcycle. But I don't... too much stuff stands between me and the key.

I just got two huge projects off my desk. You would think, I'd be crazy with delight. I'm not. All that happened was four other projects became uncovered. How does this happen? Why is my desk a mine field of deadlines and commitments?

One thing at a time.
One picture at a time.
One ad at a time.
One page at a time.

How am I ever going to get through this?

One thing at a time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One thing at a time is what Iggy always says to me.

At least you can find your desk. Mine is buried. Plus, I can't reach it without stepping over a pile of papers on the floor.