Monday, March 26, 2007

Daisy's Doings

Fleas really get under my gentle southern skin. Nothin' worse than fleas. Well maybe there is, if you're human. And from what I can see, politics is worse than fleas. Both can get you in hot water. But with fleas, hot water brings relief and a chance to soak those pesky devils away. Nothin' better than a good hot soak and some of that sweet smellin' flea soap to make you feel better. Kinda makes flea season worth it.

Maybe someone will come up with some soap for politicians? So them that have the need can soak a good long time and come out of the tub spew'n the truth and settin' the record straight.

Oh and Bambi -- just settin' our record straight; I have one chin not three and my groomer can really put a shine on the old coat. Shall I pass on her number?

No comments: