Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Goofy

Last year, when we were given the gift of Disney from my folks, my girls got the autograph books and we stood in lines for endless hours to get signatures and pictures. This year, I thought we wouldn't be doing that, and left their books at home. I was wrong... But in the end this was a great thing.

At Epcot that have an air conditioned character center... no hot lines in the sun to meet the major players. And everyone from Mickey to Chip and Dale were glad to sign our canvas bag. Goofy, a family favorite, even delighted us with a sketch of himself. So, now I am busy embroidering over their signatures to make them a bit more permanent than the pen.

p.s. The back is better, but I'm still moving very slowly.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

aw wow thats lovely. :) i love disney!