Monday, September 13, 2010

Let the busy week begin

I feel like I should be at starting block awaiting the gun. This week is going to be a mad dash for the finish. Appointments, engagements, meetings, Girl Scout camping prep, deliverables... all with my name on them. Really I should learn to delegate better. I do try...

The parish calendar is now creeping onto my plate. Of course, there is an plea in the bulletin for help... but right now there are two of us. And less of me, than my friend beating the bushes looking for sponsorship. We need to sign on at least 13 businesses to cover the cost of the printing. Where one is in "for the cover" to the tune of $1,000.

Other patrons get a piece of the action for one month at $250 and a half month for $125. Sponsorship gets you a very nice ad on that month's page. Any interest?

No comments: