Thursday, June 07, 2012

Opposite ends of the spectrum

Recently I experienced 2 opposite ends of the customer service spectrum.

On one hand we waited 2.25 hours for a doctors appointment. (I brought knitting.) Being assured by a very nice medical assistant that after 1.5 hours that it wouldn't be much longer. Then again by a nurse at 2. And 2.25 hours we left. Walking out of the large kids hospital in the city so that I could race back home to just make my other daughter's big 5th grade research project presentation. (I am just about finished knitting that sock.)

On the other hand I carried my drowned cell phone into the apple store, where I was greeted by a smiling and understanding clerk. She pointed me to Tim, the check in person. He asked me to take a comfortable seat and someone would be with me. (I brought a book.) Not getting too far into the text, when Jim came over and took care of my water logged friend. I was in an out in no time; with results and satisfaction.

2 comments:

jeff noel said...

Bunch of posts. Cool. Great content. Sorry about the hospital. Good luck with your busy schedules...I'm all too familiar with them too.

Patty Hebert said...

Good morning from New Jersey!