Friday, October 01, 2010

Let the Craziness Begin

My days are always full. My life; often crazy. But today is a roll from one role into another -- non stop. It starts now as a laundress, with a brief stint as a health seeker on Spark People. I must get my daily login points. Followed by a quick change over to mom, breakfast and lunch arranger. Taxi driver, Friday folder stuffer to glorified can counter, then friend, and diner. After the lunch meet and eat, I'm a daughter and cruise director, who should have spent more time as a housekeeper. The evening brings with it the title of pasta cook -- I dear not say chef, and chief bottle washer to the high school cross country teams. Followed by hopefully -- a sound sleeper. My day, with dreams of a mouse's not so scary Halloween party. Be still my heart. How will I handle being me; just me? The transitioning from the many to the one might be harder than it seems. And what about coming back from the one to the many? Life is about to get very interesting.

1 comment:

Tammy H. said...

Sounds like a very busy day. Enjoy your time when you can get it.