Thursday, October 27, 2005

I Finished My Book!

After thinking about it, worrying over it, reading it, reviewing it and let's not forget writing it for 6 years, I have finally finished my book. Well maybe finished is too strong a word, I have finally taken all the details that were being held in my grey mattered-squash and got them into a computer. (1st draft)

I printed out all 159 pages and I am currently reading it all together for the very first time.

What a relief to finally get it all down on paper.

3 comments:

Susan Weiner, CFA said...

Congratulations and keep up the great work!

jeff noel said...

Hard to imagine six years have gone by. Belated congratulations.
Wonder if I'll be blogging after six years?

P.H. said...

Jeff, The first draft was done in 2005. The final draft was completed in 2009. I lost count but I believe I rewrote the final draft 14 times before sending it out to be published.

Lesson: Enjoy your writing, for you could be doing it for a long time.