Monday, October 17, 2005

Like a was saying before, I never know what is going to happen during a day until it is over. Today is case in point. My youngest, She-Who-Will-Rule-The World, SWWRTW, is staying home from preschool. (All you Moms with kids in the same class can thank me for not spreading the bug. Of course, she probably got it there.)

Anyway, SWWRTW has had this cold for a few days now. Usually in the mornings it is worse, and by 9 AM, too late to go to school, she has a miraculous recovery. But I have been fair warned...

This past winter she had a similar cold for a week, okay 10 days. Finally when one of my other daughters, there are 3 remember, got an ear ache I decided that majority rules... off to the Drs we go, for both of them. Well SWWRTW had double pneumonia. No fever, no complaints... except for me to carry her in hip deep snow, because she was tired, just the morning cough and runny nose.

I'm giving her until tomorrow morning to have a full recovery. Otherwise it will be off to the Drs.

No comments: