Monday, May 08, 2006

Houston, we have completion...

Hi, my name is ptcakes and I am a procrastinator.

Hi ptcakes...

And topping it all off, I get wicked bent out of shape when I am surrounded by half finished projects. Go figure, but sitting here at my computer, with the 98% finished roof on my daughter's dollhouse screaming at me to trim the darn shingles and touch up the stain, is torture.

Hummm... maybe that's why I've put off rediting my fourth g0-round of Forever Yours? It's so much easier to rest my arms on the draft while I type on this keyboard, trying to avoid looking at the dollhouse which is a mere five feet from my desk. But I disgress.

Anyway, today I finished reupholstering the last of our four red kitchen chairs. (This project took me eight weeks to finish.) Clocking in at a smidgen over 65 years old, the chairs had seen better days many moons ago.

So I "grabbed" a dose of completion today and I should happy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on finishing those chairs!