Saturday, May 06, 2006

The Muses's Daughters

Except for the five short years in the beginning, I've been taking pictures my whole life. And tomorrow is my first showing. The Muses's Daughters. With nine other wonderfully talented and fantastic women; we will be putting our best artistic foot forward. There will be photography, knitted bags, jewelry, pottery, silk scarves, hand decorated dishes, handmade cards and journals. The opening reception is Sunday, May 7th starting at 2 p.m. at Annie's Book Stop 774 Water St. in Framingham, MA

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, shy one, why didn't you say that you're in the show! I had no idea.

Steve said...

I knew she was in the show and considered coming. But after a week of chick lit I needed to be far removed from knitted bags, handmade cards and silk scarves.

Instead I spent the weekend drinking beer and watching baseball.

I believe my testosterone level has returned to normal.

Anonymous said...

great show!