Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Breathe In, Breathe Out

This morning while I was continuing to chip away at the parish directory design and layout I realized I was holding my breath. I have hundreds of pictures to put on 14 pages slated for activities. Of course, they all won't fit. And weeding through them is a bit daunting. So with each image I review I remind myself to breathe, and say, "That's one more done."

I think life is one big project, like the parish directory. Sometimes the (life's) images just piece together and before you know it you have one if not two or three pages formatted. And then there are the other times, overcrowded, with everything and everyone grasping for your attention. This is when I stand up, breathe in and out, get a cup of tea or coffee and then slowly start in again.

Don't let the hectic pace run your life. Step away and breathe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good reminder!