Tuesday, October 06, 2009

If it doesn't happen in the morning...


then it doesn't happen.

I am a morning person. As it is common for me to be up at 4 AM, some might call me a very very late night person, but AM is a sign of morning, and that is me.

But if tasks don't get done during the AM hours of the day, for me, chances are it's not going to get done. I move full steam ahead until right after lunch and then all slows down to get ready for the return of the cherubs, dinner and that which follows dinner.

Like today, I made chicken meatball and spinach soup, and chicken cutlets before breakfast. After wards I played taxi to my stars, then scooted off to stained glass class -- which goes until 12:30. On the way home I relieved Kris of her old stained glass supplies, then raced home to get ready for dinner and children.

And I sit here thinking, now what did I accomplish today?

1 comment:

tammy H. said...

I tend to agree with you - mornings are great to get stuff accomplished. I find that when the day gets busier, seems I move in circles and not much gets accomplished.
Beautiful cross.