Wednesday, October 07, 2009

What's my fancy?

I'm coming to the home stretch on my stained glass crucifix and I'm anxious to line up another project.

What to do?

After class I had the idea of doing a maple sugaring motif that would hang in the kitchen window overlooking the sugar shack. Bright blue sky, dark tree trunks hung with shiny buckets, perhaps the shack in the background putting out steam from the boil, snow on the ground.

I also had the idea of doing a window of fall colors.

What to do? Something...

Being a person who doesn't like to waste anything, I think I will pull out all my small bits of glass and see what develops. The idea is there. It just has to be given the time to breathe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cross, especially the abstract body of the Lord, a spiritual depiction. By the way, the chili and cookies are made!