Monday, October 05, 2009

Parenting

We have had our go arounds this year with the children. Little things like sneaking, taking what is not theirs, fighting, tattling, communication stuff... situations that make me, their parent, crazy. But I have finally met my guru, and it happened this morning while I was on the treadmill.

While putting in my time the show Bill Cosby Himself was on and despite coming out in the 70s I could have sworn this man has been peeking in our windows. He knew exactly how shampoo got into the little one's eye, and quoted verbatim the "It's Mine" argument that took place two nights ago. Then he quoted me, saying it was his wife who had said it, spewing my entire rant about how I feel about children rolling their eyes.

How did he do it? Does this man have a time machine? Do I need better curtains or to search for bugging devices?

I need to contact the network with the hopes they will play that show every morning around 5 AM. It was the fastest and most enjoyable indoor jaunt I had had in a long time.

No comments: