Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Yes, We're still here...

Life is life these days. I am seriously considering putting a revolving door in the mudroom. And the icing on the cake is I'm sick. I know, moms aren't allowed to get sick. But this germ didn't read that rule. As of yesterday afternoon I seem to be winning the battle. And I'm seriously considering buying stock in whatever parent company makes Nyquil.

Seriously, that is a lot of serious consideration for one mom in one day. For being such a stern word, serious is pretty funny looking.

6 comments:

Tammy H. said...

I know how you feel, I have a bug that I just cannot lick either. Actually canceled my once a month, girl's dinner out because I just don't feel up to going anywhere that isn't required (read: kid related).
Feel better!

P.H. said...

If it's not kid related, it just doesn't happen. I canceled banjo because I just wasn't up for it.

MamaDee said...

sorry you're sick ptcakes! I hope you feel better soon. :(

Anonymous said...

Suck it up and get over it! I cut my grass with pnuemonia and I survived. When I went to school my mother never drove me in a car no matter if the weather was nice or we had tornadoes. It builds character damn it!

Ha Ha the word verification is real close to germ....

Love your Bro

my backyard said...

Hope your recent posts mean you've recovered. Take care!

P.H. said...

Better, but still with a little cough. Thanks for checking in.