Thursday, October 01, 2009

I'm Late, I'm Late

for a very important date...

It's not even 6:45 and two are out the door already, and the next two must be up and out by 8... We have morning rush, to be followed by afternoon chaos.

Yesterday I was in and out of the house so much I contemplated a revolving door. Actually, the man had to bring dinner to the cross country meet, when I realized with its later start our lady runner would not have time go home, eat and then get to SAT prep. Thank God I had the presence of mind to make a pot roast yesterday. I'm hoping there are enough leftovers for tonight for we have flute, yard sale set up and cross country pick up to eat around.

Lunches are made. I even baked brownies... now to raise the rest of the troops.

1 comment:

tammy H. said...

Ambitious! I know the way you feel, yesterday I was driving back and forth, to and fro between picking up and dropping off, soccer games and dinner from 2:30 to 8 p.m. No wonder I feel exhausted! I will be happy to see soccer end in a couple of weeks, only to have Odyssey start in full swing - whoever said it's easier as kids get older didn't have three teenagers or today's schedule!