Friday, November 30, 2007

Well it's been a month of blogging...

Not quite the 50,000 words needed to graduate into NANOWRIMO fame, but I wrote everyday, so I'll take it. Thanks for following along. In the end, if I ever write the end, Sam stays on the wagon, Charlotte has a very healthy baby boy, Jonah, her mother is alive for the birth but dies, at home, in the weeks after. And Kaylie the dog is a wonderful new addition to the family; for all of them. It's strange how great things come in the oddest packages.

2 comments:

Idiot Cook said...

Congrats--this IS a great accomplishment, and it sounds as if you have the whole story in mind, so keep going with it.

Anonymous said...

NO NO NO!!!! I want the rest of the story NOW!!!! this is the first site I go to after checking the Globes headlines this past month!! I'll settle for the e-mailing of new chapters when you write them.