Saturday, November 03, 2007

What's Going On Here?

For those that just happened to fall upon this blog... I know it could happen, google and all, I am participating in the National Novel Writing Month (NANOWRIMO) and National Blog Posting Month (Nablopomo) at the same time.

So... if you want to read along and have some idea of what's going on, you'll have to dig up Part 1 and then read 2, 3, 4, etc... etc... etc...

Honestly, I don't know where this story is going. And to reiterate for my MOTHER: The only thing that is true is I am 47. And Mom you should know that already. After all you were there.

I will post pictures occasionally. New shots even, since I just go my camera back and a BRAND NEW tripod for my 47th birthday. There is a GOD!

3 comments:

kris said...

NaNoWriMo AND NaBloPoMo? ANd I thought I was a masochist...

Anonymous said...

Yes I was there and it was one of the happiest days of my life...47 years...time has a way of passing...with much to look forward to...Love, M

Anonymous said...

ptcakes,
I'm enjoying your story so much! What a pleasant surprise. I'm glad to hear it's all fiction - especially after that EMT chapter -phew! I am so so so impressed with how easily you can come up with this stuff - I know it's been years of practice now, but wow... very cool! You should be proud! I need to read on now to find out how jenny is and how charlotte's appointments go - working from home so I can finally catch up on your story!! sssshhhh - don't tell :)
love,
dani