Wednesday, February 01, 2012

I'm OUT!


Last December, while walking down Main St. USA, I received an email, (I know... very bad to be checking email on vacation...).

The writer asked, "Do you live close to Lowell?"

I looked at my husband, and asked, "Do we live close to Lowell?"

His response, "Relative to what?" Granted at that very moment in time, being 1200 give or take 50 miles away from both home and Lowell, Lowell could have been a neighboring town. What's an hour drive among friends?

Exactly. When a dear friend emails saying she will be in the state, for that matter, the eastern part of the state, and would I like to get together for a cup of coffee, tea, dinner, the answer is always, "Oh yeah, we're close."

So today is that day. This evening I'll hook up my trusty Garmin and away we will go seeking a good friend for some good company, and hopefully some good Greek food.

3 comments:

jeff noel said...

Am working to get better at this. Thanks for being great example.

Tammy H. said...

My thoughts exactly. Looking forward to fun evening! See you tonight!

Patty Hebert said...

Safe travels Tammy. See you at 7.