Saturday, February 03, 2007

First Self Photo



While sleeping over with the World's Greatest Brownie Troop at a Science Museum Camp In, I found myself awake at the usual time of 4 AM. Amazingly, I was in a totally fun induced walking dead state at midnight. Bad habits are tough to break.

Needless to say, the knitting came in handy. And while I was working away on my sock, in a bright spot, (ie very few lights were on), it dawned on me to attempt a photo.

A Museum Camp-In is one of the BEST field trips I have ever been on either as a participant or a chaperone. Highly recommended.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool photo. I like the way the light is hitting your shoulders and fingers.

P.H. said...

Thanks.

The camera wasn't my usual Canon, but an old Olympus 2.0 Megpixel point and shot the kids use.

Anonymous said...

It's fun to see how the self-portraits come out. Keep going.

Idiot Cook said...

I agree--cool photo and cool field trip! Definitely an essay in that one, yes?

Anonymous said...

So your camera has a timer?

Nice photo!

kris said...

Very nice! You can learn alot about yourself and yor equipment doing self portraits.