Friday, February 16, 2007

My Idea of Heaven

In my heaven there is someone who will cook for me: breakfast, lunch, dinner... snacks too. Someone who will look through all those wonderfully trendy food magazines, finding the recipes that I would love to eat, and tastefully create them. I want to relax right up until the moment the food passes my lips. No more planning meals, running around making sure the main dish and side dishes are ready at the same time, or charging off to the store for a missing ingredient. I don't want to hear my cherubs complaining they have to set the table. That it's too much work and they're tired. Heck, in heaven -- it would be nice to have the table set too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have having fun reading these - they are so you!!! one addition to the last blog is eating all these wonderful foods would not deter for that glorious female figure. Love, M