Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Migration

I did it... dragging my keyboard by it's feet. I figured the day couldn't get much worse since I've ruined dinner, broke the shed door, and am this close to sending some of my children to school, and it's a NO SCHOOL day. I told them not to worry, the teachers should be there in the morning.

Instead we picked up the living room and we are now elbow deep into making cupcakes. (See the advantage of having the computer in the kitchen. You can blog at the drop of a fork.) I got a hug... maybe DSS won't be knocking on my door after all.

Happy Valentines Day!
And if you got flowers from your husband, I'm not talking to you anymore.

4 comments:

Ms. Zuba said...

Happy Valentine's Day! What flavor cupcakes???

Idiot Cook said...

How did you ruin dinner??? And, yes, what flavor cupcakes??

You're a great mommy. :)

P.H. said...

Over cooked the stew so the potatoes and carrots are mushy. And the bread can be used as the cornerstone for the new World Trade Center.

Cupcakes -- fluffy, yummy, yellow with vanilla frosting and jimmies

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day!

No flowers. Just a small bananas foster dark chocolate candy bar.