Saturday, May 15, 2010

I have been so off the 'net it isn't funny. And for me, right now, it's fine. I have a quilting project to finish, a dietary lifestyle to maintain, an art show/sale project to start and complete. I have children needing to be places. Food requiring a certain amount of preparation, and a husband who has grown accustomed to my face. I guess that is a good thing. There is laundry, the usual, and a house that could use with a bit of dusting. I did have a job to do, but I think I finished. Hopefully, that opportunity will come around again, and again.

I did get seeds planted in the garden on Mother's Day. That was also good. Now for a bit of warm weather to coax the embryos out of their little seedcoats.

I guess we all can be a bit like seeds. Needing a bit of water and warm to help in our growing process. Sometimes it takes a bit more along the lines of love. And then sometimes it takes a certain amount of being unplugged and unavailable to the outside world. Down time. Rest with relaxation, or not.

3 comments:

Tammy H. said...

What sort of cooking have you been doing?

P.H. said...

Just dinner prep and the such. With work and projects I have been woeful at being creative.

For the healthier me I make sure there is some red lentil ginger soup on hand for a quick lunch. I think it is helping me reign in the scale with its 42 calories per cup.

Tammy H. said...

Ooohh. Email me the recipe when you have a chance. I love lentils..no one else does here.