Saturday, May 08, 2010

Still Here...

Life has been very busy lately. I have a new but temporary job, that I absolutely love. It's good to be back in the work saddle again, if only for a few weeks. Yes, life is very busy and crazy when I work. Nothing is allowed to fall off my plate. Things just get squished together. Well, I haven't been to a banjo lesson while I have been working, so I guess that feel off. BUt the laundry, food shopping, dishes, kids, everything is still front and center. All good.

I finished my second felted bag. Did I post about that? Probably... And I am now back to my sweater. It will take me a good longtime to finish this project, but I need a steady go to relaxing knit I can turn to.

So what are you doing this Mother's Day? Sorry to say, I am being selfish and staying home, ie not visiting my own mother. I might garden, as the garden is not in yet. Or I might finish up the Shack laundry, which is still in the back of my car. Out of sight, out of mind. There is church, studying for an AP English exam, and cooking... Yes cooking.

Happy Mother's Day to all.

1 comment:

Tammy H. said...

Happy Mother's Day to you! Enjoy!