Monday, May 24, 2010

Hit the ground

running. Mondays are always like that. And why? I don't know. It's not like we sat around all weekend, or slept the days away. We were busy; incredibly busy. But still, Monday hits and my feet have no idea which way to run first.

I try to quell the absurdity with a to do list. It helps a bit, until I am writing down the 20th item. It is then I realize there is spill over on to Tuesday, Wednesday and possibly Thursday. And should the bike rack stay on the car that long? Maybe it would be better to take it off then put it on when the bikes go into the shop for their tune ups.

The car window grabbed Tuesday with its death defying slip in its track. Duck tape is my best friend, as it keeps the window up and the ride quiet for all those must do errands.

Speaking of which dinner, dance, and whatever else homework holds calls. I'm running, and I'm running fast and faster -- for a very old woman.

No comments: