Monday, May 17, 2010

The Old and the New

Today, hopefully we will finish the quilt we have been making for our retiring principal. I know she doesn't read this blog, at least I think she doesn't. Anyway, this project required the complete participation of the entire school body. I am so hoping it is done today and we can give it to her at the close of school. I will have pictures upon completion.

And today I will start my new stained glass project for the art show to support LCS. It will definitely be different. But hopefully someone will like it. Pictures to come as well.

2 comments:

Tammy H. said...

Sounds great, can't wait to see the pictures. You make all this sound so seamless, I'm jealous.

P.H. said...

Not seamless. Don't be jealous. Think of a gerbil on a wheel -- always running.

Crazy mommy.